Monday, December 7, 2009

Talk like an open book

I have this unsettling feeling in my stomach.
It's so unecessary.
I'm sickening myself with the repetition of this life.
How many other people will wake up tomorrow morning,
and do the same thing they did yesterdady?

I know too many people who are unhappy and unwilling to change.
Too many people who are going too fast.

And I just want to slow down and ask you how you're doing,
And it would be nice if i didnt get a summarized answer.
If maybe you used your words to just communicate instead of beg for attention.
Maybe you could just ask me what I think.

Remember I was on the oceanside.
I could have gone anywhere from there.
But now I have limited choices.
Colliding with time.
Which doesnt even exist outside our minds.

I want to be somewhere unfamiliar.
And I want to be there fearlessly.
God will help me get there.

No comments: