Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cause I've seen your act and I know all the facts, I'm still in love with who I wish you were.

So I basically failed a math exam today. Wonderful.
I knew what you were going to do and I let it happen.
Whatever, next time I'll know better.
Because there's always a next time with you. Even if its way too late.
You think we're 'all good' now because you threw out those stupid little compliments at me.
But that tension is still there, its only growing with time.
And eventually, I'll know what to say to you.

I wish you would have cared to ask about how my exam went.
Because I miss being able to always have you to tell things to.
And no matter what amount of time you dissapear for, when you show up theres so much I want to catch you up on, but you dont care and I end up telling you how much of a jerk you are.

And it just never ends, and I really need to let you go.
There is no in between, I'm still holding on even when I thought I wasnt.

No comments: