Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A tangled web of people and words.

I'm glad we could talk this out in a mature manner.
Yes we broke alot of promises, but did it really take all this just for you to realize it?
I mean, I guess thats okay considering that atleast you cared enough to apologize.
But dont compare youself to me, dont put me on a pedestal.
Even if its a compliment, youre still passing judgement which seems unfair since we dont talk very often and people change, so you cant really be sure that you know who I am anymore.
And your words looks beautiful as I read them but honestly, I dont know what to believe from you. You seem to have many different sides and thats a little bit confusing.
And hey, my inbox says you wrote me at 11:11, did you remember to make a wish?

Well anyway, maybe I'll actually tell you that sometime instead of just thinking of it.

No comments: