Friday, June 12, 2009

So far out of touch.

Of course you think you havent changed. Because to you, everything is so permanent and you are always right and you're able control everything. But you can't tell me what I know. And you cant control the fact that last summer I threw out your bracelet. You dont realize how much you take me for granted. You dont know what I think of our relationship, you didnt even ask. You dont understand how sad I was for so long. You didnt even care to say goodbye to me in person. I afraid to tell you the truth, that I havent loved you for a while. And forever is unknown to me. I'm scared that you still hang onto those things we said, and I'm scared to tell you that I dont. I think maybe if you talked to me on more than a facebook message, you would understand. Like comversations that required you to listen and not just skim my words on the page. But maybe you're scared to do that. And now maybe this makes me a hypocrite for calling you judgemental because I just said all these things about you.

And of course I'll re-word all of this before I send it to you just so you dont get offended.
But it takes alot of energy to be nice to you, I'm not sure if I'm up for it.

No comments: