Tuesday, December 14, 2010

And I can't see why you'd want to live here

This system of money and credit and bills is not working.
And more importantly, it shouldn't matter.
Money is a cold illusion and Debt doesn't allow for second chances.
It's a waste of time that leads to a downward spiral.

This whole world is a downward spiral.
And somehow I know that the bad outweighs the good
Because my happiness is always temporary
And it seems to be sooner and sooner that
the darkness will cut in
And take out more of me
Than I even knew was left.
An exhausting circle that gets smaller and smaller each time.

Do you ever feel relieved when you think about death?
As if God knows how extremely fucked up this place is
and he knows just exactly how much we can take.
And he's gonna show us.

Easy.Lucky.Free

No comments: