Saturday, December 11, 2010

I hope you dance.

You sit at home and watch T.V. all alone.
Mindlessly working monday through friday.
Paying the same bills with the same paycheck month after month after month.
Coming home to absolutely nothing and no one.
Even when I'm here, I'm no one.
You stand for nothing. And for you, nothing is worth it.
Nothing is worth waking up.
Nothing is worth anything.

My biggest fear is becoming you. Again.
Because I know the strength it takes
to pull yourself out of your own head.
And I know how easy it is to fall into it.
All I asked of you was one thing.


"Maybe everyone out there is a liar. And maybe the whole world is stupid and ignorant, but I'd rather be in it. I'd rather be fucking in it than down here with you." -Susanna (Girl, Interrupted)

No comments: