Saturday, April 11, 2009

But letting go is a choice that I'm not ready to live by...

Every day I wonder what you think about me. Its something I've gotten used to.
Every day I think of some way I could have made you stay. kept you waiting.
Every day I think about how far we've drifted, and how its my fault.
I think about how we were so far away, so far from being anything at all.
And I'm afraid of being nothing again. I act out of fear, and I try to find myself.
And each day I wonder what you would think of her. And I wonder why that matters to me.
I wish all our promises were unbroken.

Its so scary to think that your gone now.
After I've tried to tell myself so many times, its hard to believe.
You were just always there for me to call, and you arent coming back this time.
Its like you've died in my subconscious, but in reality you've just forgotten.
This is more painful than I thought it would be.
This is my closure.

No comments: