Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is it enough to love, is it enough to breathe?

Stupid spanish teacher. Stupid friends. Stupid homework. Stupid parents.

In religion and church last sunday I realized a few things.
I remembered a song that says "fear is the heart of love", and the sign on the methodist church by my house that said those who fear god have faith in him (or something along those lines). I realized that having love for God is similar to having love for a person. It's fearless. For example, if we are not afraid to love then we might find it. I guess its hard for me to belive, or comprehend that God loves me so much. So much that he sacrificed himself, his only son. I think I'm afraid of that much love. And I'm afraid to have that much faith. I'm afraid I wont be strong enough. In comparison to a relationship between people, I would say that God and I are friends. I think that you can learn to overcome fears, and then love takes its place. Trust is a learned process and lerning takes time...

Well, spring break is next week. Hopefully I'm not grounded. Its snowing in april, as I listen to music from better times.

1 comment:

Wolfeather said...

Hi! I like 2 write too! :) I'm writing a book about wolves.