Monday, March 16, 2009

I want to see you with stars in your eyes, I want to see us unruled and happy.

I've started two drafts, but I feel like I have nothing to write about.
I left my notebook at my dads house. Shit. I just realized.
I'm making a poster about italy... its quite boring.
I have other things on my mind, but I feel like they are no longer significant...

The other night in class, my religion teacher said that he belives God put us here for a purpose. That he believes there must be a reason. I dont know why, but he seemed scared to me. Maybe scared that we dont believe what he is saying. Or maybe that he could be wrong. Or maybe that so many other people doubt him. Or maybe that he knows he wont reach a majority of us with his beliefs... To be honest, I'm not sure what I believe in, but I know we werent mean to waste our lives away.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats with your award from Pictures, Poetry & Prose. I've skimmed down your page and see that you are beautifully gifted with words, young lady.

I think maybe that your Religion Teacher was scared that he might not be able to answer the questions that some may ask him. Don't doubt that you are created for purpose, or that you're purpose was determined by your loving God. Religion is not the purpose, relationship with Him is the purpose and everything else is meaning to your soul when you find Him in your daily life.

I think you're on a beautiful adventure to life with so many wonderous years ahead of you...you go girl, but never get too far ahead of the One who knows you best :o)

I like your quote by Marilyn Monroe in your header, that is well said.