Thursday, March 26, 2009

Syracuse.

I have no school tomorrow, superintentends day.
I am leaving for syracuse on saturday with my best friend and her family.
I am so excited because I love her and her entire family. They're basically my own.
I never get to see her anymore, and we both have had a pretty rough couple of weeks so I am very much looking forward to this weekend.
We're probably a weird pair of friends. Its so hard for us to take eachother seriously. When one of us gets mad, the other finds it hilarious. We have no idea why. we can be serious about things things though, we kind of just keep eachother grounded.
I miss her alot. haha, even though I see her everyday at school... we have no classes together and our lockers are miles apart. I'm not kidding about our lockers, the school is gigantic.


No comments: