Thursday, November 13, 2008

tired. its sleeping. freaking baby thingg.

so yeah, I dont plan on getting a full nights sleep tonight. not that I really would anyway. But I kind of like having this thing. It gives me something to do, and it keeps me busy, and it makes me think about babies.

Like how much do we really infuence a baby? And what do they think of the world? could I ever handle the responsibility of determining who a person is going to be? Is that really what parents do?



are people born with a destiny, or are we all just here, floating?

What is the point in askng a question like that? People seem to always be searching for that answer, but maybe we just werent meant to know. maybe there is no answer.



I want to have children when I'm older. I want to know what it feels like to love someone so unconditionally. I would try not to ever take them for granted. "for letting me experience the kind of love people frequently die for"- Stephenie Meyer, when writing a detication to her children.

No comments: