Thursday, February 19, 2009

Live life till you get it wrong. Take a breath, and turn your head.

When I think about it, we're always in a transition period. I always seem to want something more, I'm waiting for something bigger and better.

I watched forrest gump last night at like 2 in the morning. I love that movie. My favorite part is the end. from the part when he sees jenny again, until the movie is over. And I think that the point is that life happens and theres nothing we can do. I want to be a mother someday, and I'll teach my kid these things. I'll watch good movies with my kid, and I'll talk to them. I'll have real conversations, and I'll listen to them. I wont treat them like a joke, but I wont take them too seriously.

Rachelschallenge.com
Its this kind of thing that makes me believe in God, and heaven, and a meaning and purpose.
And Maybe life isnt about finding love. Maybe its just about finding happiness. My life has taught me that nothing is perfect, and things happen that are dissapointing, and things rarely go the way they're planned. And in 10 years I see myself living a screwed up life. I'll have problems, but who doesnt? I'll be dreaming though, I wont be jaded. I'll still be able to get up and dance my heart out if I feel like it.

No comments: