Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lonely People.

I have come to realize that I hate being alone.
And sometimes I would rather have fake promises, than nothing at all.
And I'm a mess tonight.

But theres no distractions. The truth is, I'm lonely.

I wrote a letter, full of long overdue apologies.
I still have it.
I think that's what's bothering me.


Sweet, sweet and cold,
Clean up the mess and sleep the day away.
When you call, I might be here, I might be gone.
But here at the sound of the bells you cry,
You've lost your mind. But dear, don't be sad,
It's just a dream you dreamt you had.
-augustana

1 comment:

Mark and Patty of Crystal Pyramid Productions in San Diego said...

I love your blogs. Don't worry, you are not alone. I suggest you check out "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle (if you have not already done it.) Another book that helped me learn about who I am, was Julia Cameron's "The Artist's Way." I'll bet you would love it.