Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

Its cold in New York.
And people are funny.
How we go through the same things. And are more connected than we think.
And everyone changes. And you forget what fireworks used to mean to you.
And people are funny. Compassionate but corrupt.
"the fact that we have an enemy and we live in a broken world"
And everyone knew how I was growing up, but no one felt they could do anything about it.
Emotional abuse is just as bad as psysical.
Because it follows you.
Because she talks to us like we're nothing.
And I think that some people can only take so much of that in their life.
But arent I worth the effort?
When I said take care of us and clean up, I meant take care of yourself and clean up your life.
You can do better without her, so grow up. And I am worth trying for.


And you? I'm done caring about you now. finally.

No comments: