Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm starting to believe the ocean's much like you, cause it gives and it takes away

In an earlier post a few months back I said that I missed when "people were who they were and we knew what we were doing. But I dont know who we are anymore."
And thats true, but I am learning. And thats basically what keeps everyone going. Learning.
And if we ever think we cant learn anymore, that's when we start to waste away.
And I think everyone loses themselves at some point. Because when you start to find yourself again it makes you appreciate being alive.


I'm listening to paramore's new song ignorance. Didnt paramore break up? oh well, I guess theyre back together. As long as theyre making good music, I'm happy (:
I have my heart set on ballet lessons. I want it to be a constant in my life, just like it used to be.
I'm pulling myself back together. Even though its taken a while. I have faith.

No comments: