Friday, July 3, 2009

What happens when I go away to florida for a week.

People change once they think they are permanent.
You treat me differently now that your my "step father" and not "my moms boyfriend".
But trust me, nothing is permanent.
You have to try with all you have if you want to mean something to someone, or to mean anything at all.
And dont judge how well I live my life. That is not your place to say anything no matter who you're married to.

Sometimes happiness is like a wish. If you say it it wont come true.
If you start listing the reasons why your so damn happy, it starts to seem like your trying too hard to make people think your happy. That youre actually not, that you actually want attention more than anything else. And dont ever call me your daughter. Because my father is nice to me and listens when I talk. And he spent his saturday mornings with me when I was little and going to ballet classes. He offers to buy me things out of sincerity and he does not ever talk down to me. No one should ever be spoken to the way you speak to me. I dont deserve it.

And Honestly, I think we could have done better than some cliche step dad story. I mean, do I really have to say out loud that you're not my father.

No comments: