Thursday, July 9, 2009

So I think I have another favorite movie...

Its called pump up the volume. Its from the 90s, I saw it on fuse today.
Yes, it is a teen movie but I think everyone can relate to it.
It basically comes down to knowing the difference between right and wrong. Life, death, community. Everyone can understand pain. Its real. So be it.

I also want to start taking ballet classes. again. I havent danced since I was 12. Which was only a few years ago, but I miss it. I kind of just quit without a second thought. But now I find myself going back to it. I try some stretches and poses that I remember every now and then. And I remember that I used to be able to do them perfectly. But most of all I miss having something that would make me forget about things. I recently discovered yoga and meditating and I realize that ballet was like meditation for me. The key to it is not to clear your mind of everything, but to let your thoughts flow through freely and just be ok with it. Its kind of peaceful. I'm googlingdance studios as I type this.

No comments: