Friday, July 10, 2009

Stupid.

I thought I saw you today. I know thats crazy. But the guy I saw wasnt smiling, just like you didnt. And he wouldnt look at me for more than 2 seconds. Just like you wouldnt. And I wish I would have talked to him, to prove im not crazy. But I think I was scared, or maybe I just didnt care. Just another chance with us that slipped by.
But I wish you would call. Just so I would have the chance to tell you off without overthinking it and rearranging my words to sound nice. See how you react. All this tension built up, yet we never argue. You should hear what I have to say. I dont know if you are worth the breath or not. But It'll come out one way or another. Its not over. It never was. I want to tell you everything, against my better judgement. I want to make up for feeling nothing for so long. I want you to love me. I want you to hurt me. I'm sick of hurting myself. I guess I'm open to anything else. How pathetically screwed up is that?

But there's Hope.

No comments: