Wednesday, January 7, 2009

if theres nothing left to lose then theres everything to gain.

I got in touch with an old friend today. well, ex-boyfriend.
He wanted us to start talking again.
The last time we spoke... he had said the same thing, and then went on to very obviously flirt with me. And then hurt me. It was an interesting conversation, and hurtful.
But I think he meant it now. Its about time we were both honest.
Well anyway we had a nice conversation. Well.... nice-ish.

And I know that he is not the one for me. And I wont let him fool me again.
I will be polite, and honest, but I will not be in love. No matter what words he builds me up with, if he tries.

Oh, I also had a snowday today. I slept in till noon. It was awesome (:
I have school tomorrow though, and I probabaly should be asleep by now.
But I'm watching a walk to remember and the notebook. they're both on tv, and I'm flipping back and forth.

Well, I have nothing left to say, so goodnight.

No comments: