Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I want to start over.

I'm listening to songs by a girl who graduated from my highschool last year.
I barely knew her, but her songs made me cry.
In the yearbook, she was voted most likely to become famous.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=180319723
Seriously, her voice is amazing.

Seem like highschool was quite an experience for her.
I wish I could say that about me. But its so empty. And I havent met any great people and made life long friends. I'm ready to change that. To be who I want. I have to be open and out going. I'm working on it... I feel like I've been missing out on something.

Yesterday after my haircut, I was crying because I didnt want to change so much that people couldnt recognize me. But now I think maybe I do.
Thats my reality. I want to change, and find out who I am. Everything now, going through the motions, that is the distraction. Its whats stopping me. All those useless friends, old problems, old insecurities. I'm letting go of it all.

Goodnight <3

No comments: