Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bring me back down to earth.

My friends are so dramatic. And I realize that I have nothing in common with these people. But I made it that way. I had to learn that nothing is set in stone, and everything is always changing. And people are capable of good and bad, and sometimes people will suprise me. I spent most of last year tearing down my life, only to realize that my plan didnt fit into reality.
All I really want right now is good conversation with someone who cares. And that is nowhere to be found. I seem to always want someone new to talk to. And I used to be so scared, and self concious. And lately I havent given a shit when someone gave me a dirty look, or saw me trip in the hallway, or heard me say something stupid. I screw up alot, that's who I am. And I dont care. I know what's important, even though it took me a while to figure it out.
And maybe the truth is that I try so hard to be happy because I'm scared that if I fall, there will be no one to pick me back up. Except for myself.
I've been wasting so much time. Life is too short. I'd like to make the best of it, and let go of this bitterness. Because I dont care anymore.

No comments: