Thursday, January 29, 2009

Better mood.

I should go out of my comfort zone more often.
And listening to the jonas brothers always manages to put me in a good mood.
And I shouldnt spend too much time alone. Thats depressing.
Oh, and I wish it was summer.
And I like being a teenager, and having a life. I need that.

I'm going to my moms tomorrow, which is good because i need to get away from my dad. He's very boring, and you cant carry a conversation about anything with him. I think that I'm kind of like him sometimes, and I dont want to be. I want to have an exciting life with people that I care about, who I can talk to and laugh with and be serious with. I'd like to have that someday. I'd like to meet some unique people, and not judge them. I hope I'll have that someday, and be honestly content, and not have to second guess my happiness.

1 comment:

Barry said...

I certainly wish that for you.

Keep looking, those people are out there.